What’s on today’s agenda in Camana Bay? Shop, dine, play, the options are endless, and new opportunities are opening up all the time. We call it the “lingerability factor.” Camana Bay is a place that with every visit, something new catches your eye, encouraging you to linger…. So your favourite thing to do on one day may be completely different the next day.
Since it may be hard to choose from the many possible ways to enjoy your time here, we offer these top six recommendations as The Town’s must-see attractions. Consult our Interactive Map to pinpoint their location or download a printable PDF of The Town Centre leaflet for reference.
- The Observation Tower is an architectural landmark standing 75 feet high and providing 360° views of the island. The view inside is incredible, too, with a full-length floor-to-ceiling marine mosaic.
- Interactive fountains and mesmerising water features are the places to go to relax, get cool, and be entertained for hours. Kids especially enjoy the interactive water jets near the cinema and on The Crescent.
- Camana Way delights nature-lovers with an educational walk through five of Grand Cayman’s eco-systems which are landscaped along this boulevard’s 30-foot wide median. The Plant Field Guide is available from Books and Books for CI $6.99.
- The Town Centre is the heart of Camana Bay and where you’ll find most of the action. Shopping, dining and a calendar packed full of exciting events makes this an experience not to miss.
- The Mosaics, amazingly intricate handcrafted installations, transform The Observation Tower and the Breezeways leading through to the Crescent from function to amazing art form.
- The Courtyards, four uniquely designed and landscaped gathering spaces, each with a relaxing ambience perfect for where the mood takes you.
Take a look at our Live Webcam here.