Business blossoms in Camana Bay
Few workspace environments can match the design and amenities offered in Camana Bay. From the ease of parking and stunning views to the modern interiors and state-of-the-art technology, this is a place that makes the workday a joy, which can help boost employee productivity and quality of life. Peaceful courtyards, refreshing fountains, and shady walkways offer spots to hold a meeting or simply relax and enjoy lunch. A few steps away, employees can eat, shop, exercise, hear live music, and even see a film without needing a car. Convenient, friendly, and beautiful. Shouldn’t your office be in Camana Bay?
Distinctive building. Flexible spaces
Currently, Camana Bay has 300,000 square feet of office space in The Town Centre at 69 Forum Lane and 89 Nexus Way. Plans are underway for a third commercial building housing 90,000 square feet of office/retail space and a six level, 365-space parking garage.
Learn more about working in Camana Bay
Discover the many benefits of working in Camana Bay.
Learn more about the new commercial office building.
See elevations of Camana Bay office buildings.
View the office space photo gallery.
Hear what our current tenants say here.
For office leasing opportunities:
Contact our Vice President of Leasing, Sloane Rhulen or any of her team here or call (345)640-3648 for assistance.
Over the next two years, Camana Bay is expanding available office space by developing a new, Class A commercial building. With a variety of locations and styles, the new structure will provide companies with a distinctive corporate presence and a superior office environment for employees and clients. Many well-known international companies have already benefited from Camana Bay’s innovative architectural design and amenities. This new cutting-edge, modern commercial space will ensure Camana Bay continues to meet the needs of a wide variety of corporate clients.
Camana Bay’s commitment to comply with LEED specifications is evident in the new building’s environmentally conscious attributes:
- Oriented for optimal energy performance, day lighting, and natural ventilation.
- Thermally massive concrete facade, high performance glazing, significant recessing and shading devices control heat gain and glare while redirecting desirable daylight.
- Sloped, flat roof collects rainwater and provides armatures for potential future photovoltaic arrays.
- Highly durable materials will make for low maintenance and a long service life.
Coming Soon! – View artist renderings of the new commercial office building.
Amenities of Camana Bay office space
Many well-known international companies have chosen to relocate their operations to enjoy the design and amenities of Camana Bay.
- Prestigious Address: Home to leading financial institutions and the islands’ newest business community.
- Class A Office Space
- Safety: Buildings are hurricane-rated to Miami-Dade standards.
- Sophisticated Data Centre: provides optimal business continuity through redundancy of critical IT systems and generator backup.
- Enhanced Quality Of Life: Employees can enjoy the peaceful retreats of shady courtyards, a waterfront boardwalk, and a botanical journey through Camana Way.
- Convenience: With shops, dining, and entertainment merely steps away, businesses can maximise efficiency by reducing travel and work downtime.
- Room To Grow: Additional space options in expanded locations.
- On-site Postal & Shipping: Services available through Mailboxes, Etc.
- Close To School: The Cayman International School (CIS), an accredited educational facility, is within walking distance for employees’ children.
- Access to CIS Sports Facilities: Can be hired for corporate league usage.
- Variety Of Meeting Spaces: Diverse meeting space options, from CIS to Hollywood Theaters.
- Proximity to George Town, the airport, Seven Mile Beach and the North Sound.
- Exciting Calendar of Events: Live music, street performances, farmer’s market, food festivals and seasonal community events. See the upcoming Calendar of Events here.
- Ample Onsite Parking: Approximately 1,380 spaces within The Town Centre. See our Parking Map here.
Coming soon! Elevations for Camana Bay Office Space
What do tenants say about working in Camana Bay?
Managing Director of CITCO Trustees (Cayman) Limited
“Making the decision to relocate to Camana Bay was a relatively easy one. Initially, we were impressed by the concept of a comprehensive office complex situated in lovely surroundings and offering a complete work and living environment, including services, restaurants, and amenities. As our business requires top-of-the-line business continuity, we were very satisfied in the knowledge that our business continuity plans have been enhanced since the office has been built to meet Miami-Dade hurricane specifications, providing peace of mind for ourselves as well as our clients.
From an employee perspective, we believe that the working environment at Camana Bay will increase employee satisfaction. From the ample and accessible parking to the picturesque surroundings, there is no question that the environment will contribute to job satisfaction.”
Managing Partner, Ogier
“We are committed to Cayman as should be evident from these new offices and the potential for growth they provide. I would like to thank the Dart Group for their straight dealing and tremendous efforts to get us into this building on time and on budget.”