The word “Camana Bay” and the symbol of the opening flower are registered trade marks of CSDL. CSDL owns all rights to its logos and trademarks used in connection with the website.
Important Information on the Use of the Website and the Associated Risks of Using the Website
This website was created and is maintained for informational purposes regarding CSDL’s communities, homes and other related products and services. When viewing the website, visitors do so subject to the following important conditions, which you should read and consider carefully:
- CSDL does not give any warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any information on the website or of any linked site.
- CSDL makes no representation or warranty as to any results that you may obtain from using the website.
- Information on the website may be changed at any time without notice. This includes but is not limited to properties being withdrawn or prices being changed.
- Information on the website may be approximate, for example the dimensions of a property described in the website or the date of release of a new service. Please therefore do not rely on such information.
- Neither CSDL nor any affiliated companies nor any of their respective employees, officers, directors or agents have any obligation to update the website with changes to information.
- CSDL cannot guarantee the security of the website and makes no representations or warranties as to whether the website is free of any viruses or other forms of data corruption. Users choose to access and/or use the website at their own risk.
- CSDL makes no representation or warranty as to the security of links to other websites nor does CSDL make any representation or warranty as to whether such links or such other websites are free of viruses or other forms of data corruption. If visitors choose to use any such links and/or websites they do so at their own risk.
- CSDL makes no warranty that the website will be available, uninterrupted or error free and makes no warranty that the “Contact Us” facility will be available, uninterrupted or error free.
- The copyright in the entire content of the website is vested in CSDL. CSDL owns copyright in the original content of the website and all amendments which CSDL makes to that content. Visitors are only permitted to access the website on the basis that the content of the website is not modified, compromised, published, or transmitted in any way or by any means. Further, visitors agree that they may not participate in the transfer or sale of any such content nor create derivative works based on the content or in any other way exploit any of the content of the website in whole or in part. Visitors may print off pages of the website strictly for personal use, however if you do so, you agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any of that material. You may not copy, distribute, transmit, publish or otherwise exploit any such material that you print off.
- None of the content of the website shall be construed as constituting an offer to sell any real estate or other product or service and nothing shall be implied as creating any right, preference, option or other benefit with regard to any real estate described or any other product or service mentioned in the website.
- By requesting information using the “Contact Us” option of the website, this shall not be construed as conferring any right or benefit on the person making such contact nor any person on whose behalf the contact is made.
- Any requests for information may be responded to entirely in the discretion of CSDL and there shall be no obligation on the part of CSDL to respond or to provide any information.
In no event shall CSDL or any affiliated company or any of their respective directors, officers or employees or agents or any person involved in creating the website on behalf of CSDL be liable to you, your successors, assigns and any third parties on whose behalf you act or otherwise represent for any damages, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or connected with the use of the website or the inability to use the website nor for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in respect of the content contained in the website in whole or in part or for any delay, interruption or failure of any transmission to you or for any failure of the website to respond when you attempt to contact CSDL (or any affiliate of CSDL or any of their respective employees, officers or directors) or for any failure or loss of any email transmission sent by you to CSDL or any other information which you directly or indirectly input when accessing the website.
Collection of Information
Even if you only browse through the website and read the information contained on the web pages, CSDL will nevertheless gather certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally, but may, for example, reflect how you found or were directed to or used the website. The website automatically gathers your IP address when you use any portion of the website. It also may collect the name and URL of the website that you visited immediately preceding your visit to the website. CSDL may use this type of non-personal information on a cumulative basis to better understand visitors and prospective customers and CSDL may disclose this information to business and trade partners as well as companies affiliated with CSDL (that is subsidiary companies of CSDL and companies which by virtue of common ownership are associated with CSDL).When you visit the website CSDL may issue a “cookie” to your computer. This is a small program containing a unique code that allows CSDL to identify your computer. The cookie is used to note the different areas of the website which have recently been accessed through your computer. Information collected in this way is used to develop and manage the online services of CSDL by, for example, storing information about your preferences so as to enable CSDL to customize the website according to your individual interests. The cookie alone contains no information which can identify you personally. If you wish you can set up your computer in a way to refuse to accept cookies; however if you do so you may be unable to access parts of the website.
Disclosure and Use of Contact Information
If you choose, you may decide to provide CSDL with your contact details (using the “Contact Us” option). If you do decide to contact CSDL then it is implied that you consent to receiving a response from CSDL to your email address. In addition, your consent will be implied for CSDL to use your contact information not only to respond to your request(s) for information but also for general record-keeping purposes and to contact you about available products or services that we think may interest you as well as provide you with advertising and other promotional material connected with Camana Bay which we think might be of interest, including (but not limited to), the Camana Bay newsletter.
- CSDL may disclose contact information:
- in response to legal process; for example a court order
- in response to a law enforcement agency’s request
- where otherwise required by applicable laws or government requirements
- if it is necessary to protect the rights and property of CSDL
- if CSDL is acquired by, sold to or merged with another legal entity
- CSDL may use personal information when investigating and correcting technical problems and malfunctions in the website or the computer systems that support the website.
In order to maintain accurate records concerning communications that CSDL may have received from or sent to you, CSDL may also indefinitely store any information that you provide to CSDL through the website.
Requests for Services
You may request information regarding specific CSDL communities, homes, and other related products and services through the website by submitting the requested contact information. You may not, however, purchase a home or any service directly through the website.
Notification of Changes
Changes to Your Information
You may change or update information you previously provided to CSDL by contacting the CSDL Sales & Marketing Department via e-mail at email@example.com or regular mail at Camana Bay, PO Box 3115, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands KY1-1205.
Stopping E-mails and Promotional Materials
You may stop email messages and other promotional mailing by contacting Camana Bay Privacy Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail addressed to Privacy officer, Camana Bay, P.O. Box 3115, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands KY1-1205.