Camana Bay has been home to fun, affordable, family-friendly experiences for 15 years. In celebration of the Town Centre’s 15-year anniversary, here is a list of 15 things to do that cost CI$15 or less to enjoy. Remember to tag @CamanaBay on Facebook or @camana_bay on Instagram when sharing any meaningful moments enjoyed in and around the town.
- Pick up lunch from Foster’s and enjoy a waterfront view while you eat, sitting on the Crescent. CI$2-15
- Enjoy a regular-sized gelato with two flavours from Gelato & Co. and delight the little ones with fountain play. CI$6.50
- Pick up pizzas for the family or mozzarella sticks for the kids from the cinema and enjoy on the bubble benches in Jasmine Court. CI$6-14
- Pick up a Passport to Camana Bay and complete the activities with your little ones. CI$0
- Enjoy a free Pilates class hosted by Align twice weekly outdoors in Gardenia Court. CI$0
- Take in a kid-friendly movie with Kids Club at the cinema every Saturday at 10 a.m. CI$6
- Head to Blackbeard’s Camana Bay on the third Thursday of every month for in-store wine tastings. CI$0
- Take in Next Chapter’s Storytime in Gardenia Court, hosted monthly and featuring local authors. CI$0
- Stroll the boardwalk around the Camana Bay Harbour, heading over the bridge to Festival Green for a relaxing stretch of the legs. CI$0
- Start your day with a venti Starbucks latte, then head over the Rise to Seven Mile Beach for a morning stroll. CI$7
- Pick up the latest magazine or paperback from Next Chapter and find a hammock on the Island to read the day away. CI$5-15
- Pick up chicken bites from The Waterfront Urban Diner for a family picnic on the Crescent lawn. CI$12
- Grab ice cream at Häagen-Dazs for a sweet treat for the family on a Sunday afternoon out. CI$5
- Enjoy a lunch date at Abacus – a salad is just CI$12.95.
- Pick up an ice pop or smoothie from Jessie’s Juice Bar and head up the Observation Tower for a panoramic view. CI$3-9.50
This article will also be featured in the April 2023 print edition of Camana Bay Times.