From traditional gifts of love to extravagant gestures, here are 14 Cayman-style ideas to show your loved one how much you care this Valentine’s Day, 14 February.
- Express your love over a romantic dinner at one of the many Camana Bay restaurants or cafes. Special Valentine’s Day-themed spreads, heart-shaped pizzas, rose vanilla cupcakes and even a brand new “Love” flavour at Gelato & Co.
- Whisk your loved one away to the secluded and tranquil island of Little Cayman and stay at the quaint Paradise Villas.
- Enjoy a screening of Bolshoi Ballet’s Romeo & Juliet – the ultimate love story! – at Culture at the Cinema.
- Dine under the stars in a private cabana on famed Seven Mile Beach while the ladies and gentlemen at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman attending to your every need.
- Learn the art of Zentangle or glaze your own wine glass or beer mug with a creative night at the 3 Girls & A Kiln pop-up shop.
- Give the ultimate gift of eternal love when you buy your sweetheart a Residence at Seafire with picturesque views of Seven Mile Beach, George Town harbour and the North Sound.
- Treat yourself and your loved one to a couple’s massage with warm or salt stones, chocolate-covered strawberries and a glass of champagne at the SPA at Seafire.
- Sign up for a couples cooking class at Bon Vivant and learn how to make foolproof elegant dishes – you’ll have a flying start for next year’s day of love!
- Keep it casual and catch a flick at Camana Bay Cinema. Classic romcoms, family-friendly movies and the much-anticipated release of 50 Shades Freed are scheduled throughout the entire month
- Take the guess work out of what to get with exclusive spa packages from Eclipze Hair Design & Day Spa in Camana Bay.
Channel your inner Lady And The Tramp with a shared plate of Venetian pasta at Bácaro.
Turn the heat up with an amazing night with a delicious and decadent dinner at Ave or Avecita.
Personally cater to your significant other with an array of lotions and potions and everything that smells nice from Le Visage.
Surprise the Valentine who makes your heart race with a brand-new 2018 Audi S3 in Tango Red from the Audi dealership in Camana Bay.